Hi Crafty Gals…….
- I have taken a 6×4′ white Neenah CS, adhered it with some washi tape and used distress inks along with the stencil for background…….
- Next I have used the stamp set and stamped images using Versa mark black Pigment ink for coloring the images.
- Now I have the stencil ready and I have used Lindy’s Teal blue (EP) Embossing Powder on the edges of the CS (Card Stock)….to emboss the edges……just press the edges of your CS on to your embossing pad and pour the powder on to your CS and heat set in this way you will get a neat line and your CS will look neatly edged.
- Also my images colored with Zig Color Real Brushes…….(Awwww….I love these brushes and its my new addition in the collection) ?…
- Now I have placed my images on the CS and now will adhere them with double sided tape.
- I have paneled this CS on to another White CS measuring 6.5×7’……here I have overlapped stamping with different colors and stamped below the CS and some clouds and edged with distress inks and stamped another sentiment and adhered it on to the Card.
Hope you guys liked this simple card share with tuto…….I wanted to give it a totally new try but wanted to keep this simple and easy as many of you guys may not afford to have dies, die machine and more other stuff for some WOW creations….but yet with some simple stuff easily available in your crafty stash yet you can make some lovely combo cards and make it look beautiful…..I just wanted to show case the simplicity and making good cards…..just a small effort.
White Neena CS, Blue CS
Distress Inks – Wild Honey, Broken china, Tumbled Glass
Pigment inks – Versamark – Black, Blue indigo, Brown, Red Crimson, Pink
Zig Clean Real Brushes for coloring images.
Lindy’s Guten Tag Teal Blue and Baverian Blue EP
Double foam tape.
Please share your creations with us…… we are looking forward …!!
Lots of love and Happy Crafting !!
To buy our products…..pl follow this link Expressionscraftstamps